Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 95 Books and DivergeLord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2010
So I've come up with some Ideas that I think would personally be cool to see in Wizard101. This is only my first post so give me slack. Any suggestions or tweaks are much appreciated!

PART 1. Level 95 Books- Ever see the pet Dread Grimoire? Ever wanted a wand that looks like a book? My first idea consists of new wand drops by the DivergeLord (Described in part 2). The reason why I chose the Divergelord to drop these wands is because it gives a thrill to fighting DivergeLord. Below is a list of stats for the Level 95 Books-

Book Of Embers. +1 Power Pip, +96 Critical, +74 Critical Block, +8 power pip chance, +3 outgoing. Gives 1 Lava Lord and 5 Ultra Blaze

Book Of Frosts. +1 Power Pip, +82 Critical, +90 Critical Block, +10 power pip chance, +3 outgoing. Gives 2 Ice Hound and 5 Ultra Arctic Sting

Book Of Tempests. +1 Power Pip, +102 Critical, +65 Critical Block, +6 power pip chance, +4 outgoing. Gives 1 Water Efreet and 5 Ultra Jolt

Book Of Chaos. +1 Power Pip, +88 Critical, +75 Critical Block, +12 power pip chance, +2 outgoing. Gives 1 Chaos Beast and 5 Ultra Blitz
-Chaos Beast (Myth Forrest Lord)

Book of Earth. +1 Power Pip, +84 Critical, +79 Critical Block, +11 power pip chance, +8 outgoing , +10 incoming. Gives 3 Razor LeafStorm 5 Ultra Rage
-Razor Leafstorm (Life Blizzard)

Book of Spirits. +1 Power Pip, +92 Critical, +76 Critical Block, +9 power pip chance, +3 outgoing. Gives 1 GrimDusa and 5 Ultra Torment
-GrimDusa (Death Medusa)

Book of Equilibriums. . +1 Power Pip, +86 Critical, +80 Critical Block, +7 power pip chance, +2 outgoing. Gives 3 Solar Flares and 5 Ultra Burst
-Solar Flares (Balance Meteor Strike)

PART 2. DivergeLord
- The all new challenging boss located in the Athenaeum. Located directly across from the lower level boss LoreMaster. This all new boss strikes up a whole bunch of new cheats and challenges for whoever apposes it.

Quest Name: The DivergeLord (All Quests Given By YOUR Pigswick School Teacher)
Level 95 Quest given by Ankhu
Level 95 Quest given by Quentin Burble
Level 95 Quest given by Thaddeus Price
Level 95 Quest given by Heironimus Bunch
Level 95 Quest given by Chester Droors
Level 95 Quest given by Edna Fuligin
Level 95 Quest given by Velma Pepper
Speak with the DivergeLord at Athenaeum
Quest Name: Dark Magics
Defeat DivergeLord then speak with DivergeLord at Athenaeum
Quest Rewards: 100,000 exp and 15,000 coin

I'm all up for suggestions about the Boss Battle!!!!!!!!

Drops from the Boss includes: A wicked rare chance of getting your school book. A really rare chance of getting an evil magma pea or couch potato.A really rare chance of dropping the all new WISP pet. A rare chance of receiving a mega snack. All other drops consist of lvl 92 and 94 Hats, Robes, Boots, Wands, Athames, Rings and lvl 92 Amulets.

~Travis Mooncloud Level 95 Pyromancer