Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does KI actually give you and in game gift?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 30, 2011
I was wondering if KI does give you an in-game gift and something on your birthday because they never gave my in -game gift and they didn't anything for my birthday in 2011.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
numbly1863 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
I was wondering if KI does give you an in-game gift and something on your birthday because they never gave my in -game gift and they didn't anything for my birthday in 2011.
No.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
numbly1863 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
On our joining date anniversary they gave us Party Hats.

I also try to keep track of all the free items they offer now and then such as the last one the Brave Hounds.

I have also gotten other random items, mostly pets, now and then over the time we have been members.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
so basically Ki lied about the in game gift and birthday i want to hear what professor greyrose has to say about this.

Administrator
numbly1980 this is your last post on our message boards.
You've continued to make false accusations about KingsIsle Entertainment
Due to COPPA (the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) we are unable to keep the birth dates of players under the age of 13. This is protected information, and we cannot keep it in our databases, therefore we cannot reward our players on their birthdays.

community@wizard101.com