Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Curious question for KI ( hopefully they answer)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
Um I was wondering if It's ok to go to school and log on my account on the website and reply and make posts there too, because I've heard people on the game for wiz got banned for going to another house somewhere else and logging on in game there, So i wondered if same thing would happen for this website and i go to school and log on the this website there. I really wanna be careful so i waited to come home to post this. I hope this post makes sense. Thx for reading .

( no one else needs to reply here and make hate comments or anything i'm just curious If i can go to school, log on the website and reply and make posts here without getting banned).

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I've logged onto other places and haven't been banned.

I'm scared now

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You can log in to the website from virtually any location. I don't think that there is an issue with KI, they don't care what computer you use generally speaking. I'd be more careful that it is okay with your school internet policy. Many schools want you to use the internet for schoolwork not for games even if it is just the message boards.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Don't think they would mind if it was the actual website itself... logging into the launcher would be different.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
As far as I'm aware, you can log in from anywhere, home or not.

That being said, if you leave yourself logged in and walk away, you are taking the risk of allowing others to misuse your account. Just remember to log out when you're done.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I have played the game and also logged into this site from multiple computers. My daughter also logged into the game from her friend's house while I was playing at home, and I got booted out. I have never been banned, so I can confirm that simply logging in from another computer will not automatically get you banned.

To me the only thing similar that I can think of is that it's a violation of the terms of service to share your password with others. So if someone told a friend their password, that friend logged in from their own computer and somehow or another the incident was reported, that I could see resulting in a ban. But simply logging in from another computer should not be an issue.