Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth deck + Extra training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
I have recently that there is an update and a lot of new cards and a lot of chances to get different school spells. I am only level 40 but I would like to know what school you would rather train up to be.

With the new cards I am wondering if I should get any of them and what Astral spells to get and if the more training points will help me and change my decision.

If anyone mains myth and is the highest level, could you please tell me the best lay out for myth.

e.c.t

Life school up to Satyr
Death school up to Faint
Get these Astral spells*
Get these polymorphs and stuff*

In general can someone please tell me what cards I should train into if I max myth (including Astral, Polymorphs, schools and everything) please help me as much as you!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
There are many many posts that would answer your questions - but alas, no one wants to read them. The answers, frankly, really don't change.

- Do not train a secondary school for hit spells
- Train Life to SPRITE. Do not train to Satyr unless you have a Life amulet and plan on using it.
- Train Death to Feint
- Train Stun Block
- Train Ice to Tower Shield
- When you get to Celestia, train the spells for damage enhancement (monstrous, giant, colossal)
- DO NOT train polymorph spells. It's a waste of time.
- Train Infallible & Fortify

At your level, other than training Sprite, don't worry about spending your training points until you get to Celestia. You'll run out of them fast, and you won't have enough to train the necessary ones. Take your time. Do all the quests that will give you training points.

On a final note, please be sure to read previous posts that also answer these questions.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
So what would you say is the best deck setup for a level 60 wizard.