Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't buy card packs from the Crown shop

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
* Addendum to the original posting:

Can't buy Card Packs from the Crown Store?

Your Backpack, Regents, Jewels, and other storage areas may be full; so remember to free up space, and this should allow you to buy card packs again.

What fixed the issue for Tyler Wildpants?
Tyler transferred all regents to the Shared Bank.
This fixed the issue; and Card Packs are able to be purchased from the Crown Store again.

Original Posting:

Can you help?

Does anyone know why a person with crowns and room in their backpack can't buy card packs from the Crown Shop? Thanks for sharing why.

And as you can see below, I have room in my backpack:

Backpack 89/150
Jewels 61/100
Houses - 18
Fish Basket - 32/100
Pet snacks - 15 pages
Regents - 13 pages

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Maybe one of your reagents is at max? That's probably not what it is, just swinging in the dark.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
It might be because you have too many of a particular reagent, or a pack might put you over the reagent limit. Check each reagent to make sure you have 990 or less just to be safe. If buying a pack will put you over 999 reagents of ANY type, it will not let you buy the pack.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Mr Talon on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
Maybe one of your reagents is at max? That's probably not what it is, just swinging in the dark.
Yes, this was the reason :) And now its been fixed :)

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
CUTEHORSEY on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
It might be because you have too many of a particular reagent, or a pack might put you over the reagent limit. Check each reagent to make sure you have 990 or less just to be safe. If buying a pack will put you over 999 reagents of ANY type, it will not let you buy the pack.
Yes, this was the reason, and its been fixed now :)

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Good deal. Get anything good?!

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Mr Talon on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Good deal. Get anything good?!
Nope, but I was more worried I wasn't able to give friends packs.