Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which one should I choose?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I am a level 53 wizard and I am questing in Celestia. I have trained all the spels for my secondary school, and almost all from . Which school should I train from next?

Heather StarSong lvl 53

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008

I don't believe that getting a secondary school is worth it, outside of , here are some spells I get with training points:

Reshuffle (You're balance so you don't need to spend a point to get this, you can get it from Mildred in Colossus Boulevard)
Satyr (Only best if you got Life Amulet, you can get Polymorph Treant for healing otherwise.)
Tower Shield
Spirit Blade or Elemental Blade. (Both since you're balance.)
Every other shield you do not currently have. (Again, since you're balance you got Elemental Shield and Spirit Shield.)
Feint if you have the training points to spare.

On most of my wizards, I get most of these spells as soon as possible.
This is a suggestion, however. Train you're points however you want.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
omagicspells on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
I am a level 53 wizard and I am questing in Celestia. I have trained all the spels for my secondary school, and almost all from . Which school should I train from next?

Heather StarSong lvl 53
Training storm isn't a very good idea so I recommend resetting your training points when member free training points buy back comes if you are a member. Spells I recommend training include:
Satyr
Gargantuan (Colossal when you're higher lvl)
Feint
Tower Shield
Amplify (Punishment/chatisement at a higher lvl)
Shrike (when you're higher lvl)

Lvl 110
Lvl 32
Lvl 25

Delver
May 12, 2012
omagicspells on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:

Heather StarSong lvl 53
Depends what you need.

Healing you seem pretty well on and so is damage. Ice is a good resistance school because of tower shield.

BUT I would totally RECOMMEND training gargantuan, amplify, and maybe fortify when you are higher level.

~ Allison Dragongem

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
-All sun spells that gives you damage boost
-Amplify
-Punishment and Chastisement (Level 84 at Azteca)
-Sharpened blade (Level 86 at Azteca)

-Feint (if you're getting this be sure to get potent trap-level 86 at Azteca)
-Tower shield