Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bought hairstyle and it changed colors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2015
I bought a cha-cha hairstyle last night and selected a brown color. I then stitched the hairstyle to a hat and all was well until I got back on this afternoon. When I logged into the game this afternoon, the hairstyle had changed from brown to bright orange and I'm not sure what happened. I logged out and back in, closed the game, etc. but this did not fix the issue. The hairstyle is the correct color in my backpack but upon equipping it, it turns orange. Is there any way I can fix this other than spending more crowns to buy another hairstyle? Or would I just run into the same problem buying another one? I selected the hairstyle in the crown shop as if I were going to buy another and selected both the color I initially chose and the orange color to compare and I am certain it is not the lighting/screen on my laptop.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
I thought the hair style was perman't and it was like armor you have to equip it i trashed it soon after didn't like it much

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I've had a few colors change to odd colors in the game, but when you buy them they are exactly what you wanted. I emailed KI about it and it seems it's a problem they are aware of but no fix as of yet.
I suggest emailing them so they can ask you to send the a code they had me send them. Maybe with more reports of color issues they will finally figure out whats going on an fix it.