Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone wants to hatch pet with me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
I can never get anyone to hatch a pet with me. Tell me what pet you are willing to hatch with me and your wizard's name.

I have an arctic ninja pig with Fortify and Guardian Wall

I have a Yuletide Spirit with Unicorn

I have a Ladybug that I hatched with Unicorn and Batusi.

I have another Ladybug with Fortify, Guardian Wall, and Batusi.

Tell me what talents your pet has. I will reply to you to decide what time we are both available.

Scarlet Sparklesinger Level 33

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Most of my pets are ice, but they all have resist. Some offer pain giver, spritely, and/or unicorn. I also have life pets with resist, a fire treant with very high pedigree, fire talents, and spritely. A few storm pets, as well, along with death pets. So, pretty much whatever you're looking for, I probably have somewhere. Let me know, and if you're interested, we can set a meet.

Erin Dusk Weaver, prodigious ice

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Hi Snee432. Sorry about the delay. This is also my new account for wizard forums. I have also gotten a smith pet recently with a pedigree of 62. His talents are conviction and fearless fortifier. I am interested in your pets and I would like to meet. When do you have time. I also need some time to get some more gold, because I recently just hatched.

Scarlet Sparklesinger