Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't place my seed vault?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
I just bought a new seed vault today and tried placing it in my home. It said I can't place any more of that item here. I know I still have room for more items because I tried placing a regular desk in that area. Can I only have one seed vault in an area?

Administrator
Hello,

Yes, you can only have one per area. If you have one in the outdoor area, try putting the other in the indoor area of your house.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
Frostflake123, I feel your pain. Professor, please reconsider this rule of placement for a second (or third) seed vault. I have red barn farm, and it makes sense to have my vaults in the seeding/planting area, for usefulness and convenience. I can't even put the 2nd one I just bought minutes ago (with crowns/i.e.: Money) in the basement/root cellar area, and I don't want it in the house (decorating reasons). For those of us who actually try to "decorate" inside and out, we should have the option of placement for items like this one, which surely seems to be an outside item for most folks I would wager. At least it would have been nice to know before hand that I wouldn't be able to place the 2nd seed vault outside; however, I've not seen word of that fact anywhere before today in this forum, after running into the same prob as Frostflake123. Maybe I missed the memo. Either way, imho, this is kind of silly and fairly inconvenient. honestly, I'm a bit disappointed after spending crowns and not having the option to place it in the area intended. Again, just my opinion on a cool item that needs a minor adjustment.