Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help With Story Line Quest Please. I'm Stuck!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Hi, I have encountered a big problem in Marleybone. I quit a few years back and I just rejoined but I don't know what quest or quests I have to do to get back on the story line because I really wanna be able to go to mooshu. The wizard I have encountered this problem with is Hunter Lightblade a lvl 41 Fire Wizard. Please help me as soon as possible and thank you very much

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
I can't help you unless you give me an accurate description of the quests you currently have. Unless you post that, neither I nor anyone else can help you.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2015
Hunter LightBlade,
I believe I understand your problem with not being able to complete the main quest. About 2 years back I had the same problem with not quite knowing what I had to do. When you are on the road in the prison section of Marleybone and the quest is to find Meowiarty, keep going down that road and don't stop until you are able to locate the dungeon in which both Meowiarty and Malistair are hiding in.

When I first got stuck on that quest, the quest finder said to find Meowiarty in Marleybone, a pretty vague description of such a significant quest, am I right? All you need to do is keep going down that road and question each police officer and they will lead you to the correct dungeon. I hope this helped and if not be sure to say exactly the problem and what comes up as the description of the quest.