Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing and Gardening Wand Enchants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I was thinking there could be special fishing and gardening enchantments for wands. Those are spells too, why can't they have enchants? Maybe like you could use more gardening spells for less energy. This is a very simple idea that could maybe be considered.

Garrett Flame 100

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
As a crazed fisher and gardener (and maybe a pet trainer soon ) i find myself low on energy, having that enchant for using less energy for more spells would be GREAT, although, what would we use to cast that spell? Mana? Energy? (that would be redundant) HEALTH?

And what other spell could work? higher fishing luck? higher gardening luck? less chance of pests? need removal? fish class tranformation? this sounds interesting which brings me to the same question, what would we use to cast that?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 29

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
lifedude2002 on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
As a crazed fisher and gardener (and maybe a pet trainer soon ) i find myself low on energy, having that enchant for using less energy for more spells would be GREAT, although, what would we use to cast that spell? Mana? Energy? (that would be redundant) HEALTH?

And what other spell could work? higher fishing luck? higher gardening luck? less chance of pests? need removal? fish class tranformation? this sounds interesting which brings me to the same question, what would we use to cast that?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 29
We'd use energy to cast the spells, like we do with Fishing and Gardening spells right now. That seems really obvious to me. And we wouldn't use any resource to cast the enchantments, because our current battle enchantments don't use pips or mana.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
lewski on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
We'd use energy to cast the spells, like we do with Fishing and Gardening spells right now. That seems really obvious to me. And we wouldn't use any resource to cast the enchantments, because our current battle enchantments don't use pips or mana.
ohhh silly me if its a enchant then it would be 0 cost *smacks head* isaac, you should concentrate!

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 29

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Whoa, enchantments might be cool.

So how would that work for fishing? Would that be like a fishing treasure card that could boost your Luck by X amount for one cast, or would attract all fish of a specific school to your lure? And in gardening, what do you envision? An enchant treasure card that adds a Pixie to the next spell you cast?

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Lucas Rain on Mar 27, 2015 wrote:
Whoa, enchantments might be cool.

So how would that work for fishing? Would that be like a fishing treasure card that could boost your Luck by X amount for one cast, or would attract all fish of a specific school to your lure? And in gardening, what do you envision? An enchant treasure card that adds a Pixie to the next spell you cast?
Good point, the only problem that i would see here is the animation if it was a blade it would be a bit tacky, and if it was a orb it would maybe not let us see well...

Oh how about they just re-use the animation that you get when you have many pips, and it could be diferent colors! oh wait but if we where walking around with that animation anywhere it would look strange, how about if you leave the fishing/gardening area you would have just 3 minutes until the spell disipates

Example:

Gardening: if you leave your house then you have 3 minutes till the enchantment disipates.

Fishing: if you get to far away the fishing spot you have 3 minutes aswell.

Or we could use the animations like the sun school tc transforms, and if you leave all remaining enchants become tc for a while (5 minutes)

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 29