Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energy Crisis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I have begun to notice that my energy is being stretched pretty thin. Now I have three things I can do with my energy: Pet Training, Gardening, and Fishing and I love them all but the problem is, I seem to be having trouble doing all of them. I start my day off by tending to my plants, this varies in how much energy I need to use, but I always seem to run out of energy before I can go on to do fishing or pet training. I want to continue fishing, gardening, and pet training without giving one or the other up but the only way to get energy back is to wait or buy them with crowns. This poses a few problems, one being that some people don't have crowns and another is that some people (myself included) don't have the patience to wait for more energy. So me and my brother thought up an idea. We thought that, like your pets, your wizard could have food too. Like in real life, you eat food and you get energy so if your wizard eats food, your wizard gets energy. This makes obtaining energy easier. This food could be dropped items and sold at stores making this accessible to everyone. This will make it easier to do all the activities and not worry about running out of energy.
So post your comments on our idea
yes if you like it
no if you don't
and I will tally up the posts
Jordan Ice Flame