Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

asking for votes in up dated bundles, spells, pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
hello wizards coming here to say we need to see if we could get some nice bundles to come to the game. as we approach the up coming holidays it would be nice if we could have the tree top get away with some awesome gear, pet, mount in this bundle. also we need some updated pets for the holidays. thanksgiving, like a turkey , pilgrim, just some in mind. also I know we do the 12 days of Christmas but wouldn't it be nice to have some new pets for christmas also some neat bundles as well. . love playing wizard 101. its a very cool game and I have loved all of the new things that has been brought to us. I was thinking a mr and mrs santa claus statue in a nice size would be awesome to sit outside /inside around the tree, also a pet of them would be nice also a rein deer. just somethings to think of to brings us wizards to the closing of the year of 2014. this is awesome game to play and have fun ..

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I definitely agree with you. Not the same old thing every holiday(and just a minor change) is not cutting it. I think we need:

1. New areas unlocked only during Christmas.
2. Bundles
3. Lots more new quests.
4. More miscellaneous changes to make the holiday nice.