Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb of Storm enterence

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
Why do we always have to activate all of the obelisks to get in the tomb of storms Can we just go in without activating the obelisks

Killer StormCloud, level 32

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
Is it really that big of a deal?

So you have to wait an extra 30-45 seconds. There are several other things in the game that need to be tweaked especially in the later worlds that you have yet to come across. To wizards who have been all across the spiral, (i'm sure many will agree with me) there are several more important things to worry about. Just enjoy the effect of the sphinx head rising and the magic of the moment (in my opinion KI has only improved with their environmental art and effects as the game continues) but if it's really that big of a deal to you, mark the location to the Well of Spirits. problem solved.

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl51
John FrostShard - lvl42

"Bambi is my old name.
Now.. Now they call me Deer Knight."

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
It would be nice if you had to do it the first time you went in (for the quest) and then you didn't have to.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Journeyman

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have to agree. It's one of the most annoying animations in the game. Having to repeat the sequence every time gets old.