Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard/Kingsisle Convention

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2013
I think there should be a Wizard101 Convention or Kingsisle Convention as there are other events out there for conventions. I think this would be a lot of fun and everyone who has purchased a ticket to go gets an exclusive item differing every year of this convention. Please respond below on your ideas about this. Also if an admin would kindly consider this idea. I think this could be really fun, give students an opportunity to make new friends, also bring more popularity to the game as something as this event would attract people.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I agree but when having the convention the best place is in the big cities around the world or at least the United states, for ex: having one in Austin Texas would be the best place for those in Texas and having another In California, Boston etc... this would also make sure you get as many people as possible. And also try not to have them at the same time as other big Conventions such as Comic-Con which is held In every big city around the world. This is to make sure that the event isn't overshadowed by the other event.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
This is an awesome idea. :D I would totally go.

~ Vanessa