Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemy Ranks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
So, I have been wondering, what do the ranks of the enemies mean. In azteca, there are a lot of rank 12 and 13 enemies. i don't know what those mean. If anyone could give me a list of all the ranks that would be awesome. What do all of the ranks mean.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Samuel Lifebringer on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
So, I have been wondering, what do the ranks of the enemies mean. In azteca, there are a lot of rank 12 and 13 enemies. i don't know what those mean. If anyone could give me a list of all the ranks that would be awesome. What do all of the ranks mean.
This link to one of the fansites explains a lot about creatures, like Rank, Type, etc.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Creatures

And on that link you can click on any blue highlighted items for more details too.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
It tells their difficult which is basically telling how hard they are to defeat and the higher level spells they can use on you. For an example, at rank 7 or 8 they can use earthquake for a myth enemy, and they get a higher power pip chance and more various spells they can cast.

Level 95 wizard
~ Isaac Deaththorn

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Thanks for the help, that is what I was assuming the ranks meant