Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New housing bundle idea

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Profs,

I would LOVE to see a village housing bundle.. where the 'castle' would be a whole village of houses/shops you can go in and decorate. Maybe have one Manor that is the castle.. where your bank and stuff would be.. You could also put out card packs that would have npc people to put in those houses/shops.
Nothing would have to be sold in the shops unless it was not game changing stuff.. maybe low level snacks or housing items..
This being a LARGE bundle you could charge more for it.. I mean it would be cool if it was only 40.. but for something like this I know I would gladly pay 70+ for it..

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Shadow bundle
House: Shadow Palace based house (starts in caves like the hive where you can find a spider hanging on a web close to the ground that can give you a gift once a day, then outside is the front of the shadow palace, a pvp arena where moros would be)
Gear: Black Armor (Morganthe's dress and tiara for girls, armor and crown for guys)
Wand: Spider staff (Morganthe's wand)
Mount: Spider (two person mount)
Pet: Dark Nova
Tapestry to shadow palace
5000 crowns or 1 month membership

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Jared Dragonstone on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
Shadow bundle
House: Shadow Palace based house (starts in caves like the hive where you can find a spider hanging on a web close to the ground that can give you a gift once a day, then outside is the front of the shadow palace, a pvp arena where moros would be)
Gear: Black Armor (Morganthe's dress and tiara for girls, armor and crown for guys)
Wand: Spider staff (Morganthe's wand)
Mount: Spider (two person mount)
Pet: Dark Nova
Tapestry to shadow palace
5000 crowns or 1 month membership
I have a suggestion for the gear. The girls could get gear based on Morganthe, and the boys could get gear based on Malistaire.

Yes?

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I would love to have a Pet Zoo

Fashioned like the zoo in Stonetown, where you could place pets in the different cages and the ice moat or fire moat. A higher allowance of pets allowed so that it could be used for storage. Maybe a pet training game in the zoo that is unique to that house, or a derby track for racing with friends and their pets.
Stables for mounts on the property would be great too.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
SilverbackMonkey on Jun 25, 2016 wrote:
I would love to have a Pet Zoo

Fashioned like the zoo in Stonetown, where you could place pets in the different cages and the ice moat or fire moat. A higher allowance of pets allowed so that it could be used for storage. Maybe a pet training game in the zoo that is unique to that house, or a derby track for racing with friends and their pets.
Stables for mounts on the property would be great too.
Oooh