Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rug glitch moving objects in upper/lower floors

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Hello,

It seems that when I try to use rugs to move objects in my house the objects in the upper and/or lower floors unintentionally get moved or rotated. Is there a way to preserve my already placed objects when I'm moving, adding, or rotating objects on upper or lower floors?

Thanks!

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
EmmalineWillowsong on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

It seems that when I try to use rugs to move objects in my house the objects in the upper and/or lower floors unintentionally get moved or rotated. Is there a way to preserve my already placed objects when I'm moving, adding, or rotating objects on upper or lower floors?

Thanks!
It shouldn't be affecting items below it (on lower floors that is), only on the same floors and above. If it's attached to an item that happens to be on a lower floor, then it makes sense for that to happen. I think there is a height limit on what the rugs will attach to, though I know and understand your frustration of moving something on one level and seeing stuff got moved on a higher level.