Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Liking the added camera angles to old quests!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
While I was doing Wizard City quests on my Ice Wizard, I saw the addition to camera angles to the game's earlier & older quests to give the cinematic experience that has been long asked. That's very impressive! Guess the adventures in the latest world's quests that had camera angles inspired many to add more to old quests in old worlds.

Well, nevertheless, I really enjoyed adding the camera angles to old quests, even though some quests still lack any, likely some side quests. My guess, more will be made to more worlds soon.

Thanks again, KI!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I took a quick visit to MooShu & Dragonspyre & discovered there are also quests that received camera angles!

The quests section in the update notes should be changed to "Camera angles for many quests in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, & Dragonspyre have been adjusted...".

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
it would be nice if the camera angle for forest lord was fixed so that a life hitter in position 4 (moon) doesn't have his or her entire view point blocked out by a tree trunk. This was supposed to be fixed when they fixed the camera angle for scarecrow, but it still happens.

I do like that you can actually see your spell quest result for Ra now, it used to be you just stood and watched Pvt Archibald or whoever it was, look scared out of his wits.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
As an adult player on these games, I can say "LOSE THE CAMERA ANGLES!" They are not needed and are a great distraction! This game is great except for that annoying problem.