Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i wanna do it....

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hey everyone now I need to ask... can someone help me hit one million damage please I would like a fire or balance or death wizards and I would like 2 or 3 wizards to cast feint & blades & traps if you do I will help you in questing as long as there in Azteca or below P.S I have the rank 8 and 9 fire spells but not the rank 10

Miranda jade song level 88 fire wizard

&

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
sun girl1122 on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
hey everyone now I need to ask... can someone help me hit one million damage please I would like a fire or balance or death wizards and I would like 2 or 3 wizards to cast feint & blades & traps if you do I will help you in questing as long as there in Azteca or below P.S I have the rank 8 and 9 fire spells but not the rank 10

Miranda jade song level 88 fire wizard

&
Hi I am a lvl 56 wizard. I know I am a pretty low level but I have alot of blades such as the balanceblade (useful for spells of any school) Also I have that spell (idk what its called lol) but it gives plus 20 percent to all friends, I have a spirit blade, which will be useful since you are fire school, and I also have a hex. (plus 30 percent) And if nobody else wants to help, I can train some feint and fire blade treasure cards as well. Oh and I also have some spirit traps.

PS: Since I am only a level 56, we might want to do a dragonspyre boss or smth because I might get killed. And also I have private chat, go by EST time, and I am available to meet up anytime on the weekends.Also by the time we meet up I might be lvl 57. Not that you needed to know that.

Heather StarSong lvl 56

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
omagicspells on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
Hi I am a lvl 56 wizard. I know I am a pretty low level but I have alot of blades such as the balanceblade (useful for spells of any school) Also I have that spell (idk what its called lol) but it gives plus 20 percent to all friends, I have a spirit blade, which will be useful since you are fire school, and I also have a hex. (plus 30 percent) And if nobody else wants to help, I can train some feint and fire blade treasure cards as well. Oh and I also have some spirit traps.

PS: Since I am only a level 56, we might want to do a dragonspyre boss or smth because I might get killed. And also I have private chat, go by EST time, and I am available to meet up anytime on the weekends.Also by the time we meet up I might be lvl 57. Not that you needed to know that.

Heather StarSong lvl 56
oops I meant elemental balde and traps.

Hero
May 07, 2015
omagicspells on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:

Heather StarSong lvl 56
great! thank you heather :) now how about the boss what one would you like for it and what time and realm

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Hey there! I have a lvl 84 wizard and i can help you reach that one in a million badge. Me personally, I got to million damage solo so it should be easy with multiple people. We can meet up tomorrow (March 25) helephant realm area 1 at say 2-3pm est.

*Edit: I'll be in the commons, by Lucky Hookline

~Hunter BattleBlade

Hero
May 07, 2015
Battleblade65 on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
Hey there! I have a lvl 84 wizard and i can help you reach that one in a million badge. Me personally, I got to million damage solo so it should be easy with multiple people. We can meet up tomorrow (March 25) helephant realm area 1 at say 2-3pm est.

*Edit: I'll be in the commons, by Lucky Hookline

~Hunter BattleBlade
hey thanks now I have two wizards helping me!

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
sun girl1122 on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
great! thank you heather :) now how about the boss what one would you like for it and what time and realm
As long as its a Dragonspyre boss and has no more than 8,000 health, im ok. And I am also ok with the time and realm battleblade65 gave.

Hero
May 07, 2015
omagicspells on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
As long as its a Dragonspyre boss and has no more than 8,000 health, im ok. And I am also ok with the time and realm battleblade65 gave.
ok that's fine

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
sun girl1122 on Mar 25, 2016 wrote:
ok that's fine
Great! See you there and good luck!

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Hey Miranda!

Hunter and I are in the commons waiting right now. Where are you? Been waiting for a half hour

Hero
May 07, 2015
sorry I didn't make it I went with my dad to go get a grill and I helped him put it together so I was busy the whole day again I'm sorry

Hero
May 07, 2015
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
sun girl1122 on Mar 26, 2016 wrote:
sorry I didn't make it I went with my dad to go get a grill and I helped him put it together so I was busy the whole day again I'm sorry
Lol,its OK. Do you still want to do it though? Because im pretty much free everyday.

Hero
May 07, 2015
omagicspells on Mar 27, 2016 wrote:
Lol,its OK. Do you still want to do it though? Because im pretty much free everyday.
of course I still want to do it. how about tomorrow in realm imp at 2:00 P.S is it ok if one of my friends come I can see if I have a balance friend

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
sun girl1122 on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
of course I still want to do it. how about tomorrow in realm imp at 2:00 P.S is it ok if one of my friends come I can see if I have a balance friend
Sure, I can do that! And yes its ok if you bring a friend over.

Heather StarSong lvl 63

Hero
May 07, 2015
omagicspells on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
Sure, I can do that! And yes its ok if you bring a friend over.

Heather StarSong lvl 63
never mind I couldn't make it how about the 1th of next month

Hero
May 07, 2015
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
sun girl1122 on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
never mind I couldn't make it how about the 1th of next month
Lol I didnt make it either. But sure that date is fine, but I am not home until 3.30. Also, in the commons or where?

Hero
May 07, 2015
omagicspells on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
Lol I didnt make it either. But sure that date is fine, but I am not home until 3.30. Also, in the commons or where?
yes in the commons at 4:00 is fine by zeke

Hero
May 07, 2015
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Congrats! I leveled up as well. Also sorry I wasnt able to make it. Its just because I get all caught up in school and everything. I think Monday the 4th at 4 afternoon EST time will be best for me. Can you do it then?

Hero
May 07, 2015
omagicspells on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:
Congrats! I leveled up as well. Also sorry I wasnt able to make it. Its just because I get all caught up in school and everything. I think Monday the 4th at 4 afternoon EST time will be best for me. Can you do it then?
that's fine

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
sun girl1122 on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
that's fine
Ok cool!