Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bugs and crashes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2014
so hey guys i am a lvl 7 storm and lvl 49 life and for the past too years the game has worked out but for the past to days whenever i do anything in game it takes up to ten seconds until it actually does something then the game crashed please help me also please dont be rude

another problem is whenever i port to an area i go to allot for the past too weeks it would not let me go there till i waited around five minutes.

lastly i find my character moving without me pushing a button but when i push a button it stops moving i keep getting tuck in battles due to this plz help me. i spent more then $200.00 dollars on this game and i would rather have my moneys worth and play a cool game than pay all that for some horrible bugs glitches and crashes.
if the problems continue i will stop playing they annoy me like crazy

if you help thx allot i would really appreciate it

ice professor that did not help so since your so smart ca you plz just tell me what to do

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 23, 2014
lol professor i already tried still no response and this is the third day it is still happening