Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grendel Doodle Fish

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
yesterday's catch of the day was he Grendel Doodlefish. Many of us over on social media hunted for this fish and to my knowledge it was not found. Did anyone find it? Has it been added to the game yet? Was this an error?

~Calamity PixieShade

Delver
May 12, 2012
Hi,

My friend caught it, but I didn't. It just takes lots of work I'm guessing. I used about 50 energy trying to get it, then I got bored. It was in Mooshu.

It is in the Test Realm, but not in Live Realm. I'm pretty sure it is just real rare and there is no error. If you have anymore things like this happen, I'll be glad to help.

~ Ali

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Ali,

Are you sure that was the Grendel Doodlefish - which was the catch of the day yesterday (11/2/15) and not the Origami Fish (Which is Located in Mooshu) - which is the weekly tournament fish?

~Calamity PixieShade

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Hi,

With the addition of fishing in castles and the new fish being doodle themed, I assumed the Grendel Doodle would be found in one of the houses. I could not catch it however.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Mythali126 on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

My friend caught it, but I didn't. It just takes lots of work I'm guessing. I used about 50 energy trying to get it, then I got bored. It was in Mooshu.

It is in the Test Realm, but not in Live Realm. I'm pretty sure it is just real rare and there is no error. If you have anymore things like this happen, I'll be glad to help.

~ Ali
Do you know what school it is?

Like others, I too was under the impression that other than the original Doodlefish and Doodlefishette that all of the new Doodlefish themed fish in Test Realm were going to be in castles.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
Ali,

Are you sure that was the Grendel Doodlefish - which was the catch of the day yesterday (11/2/15) and not the Origami Fish (Which is Located in Mooshu) - which is the weekly tournament fish?

~Calamity PixieShade
Yes I'm sure its the Grendel Doodlefish. I asked her after I tried for a while, and she said she caught it. I remember because I first went to GH (which is where I assumed it was) and she said it was Mooshu. I didn't try for the Origami Fish much.

~ Ali

Delver
May 12, 2012
High Five Ghost on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
Do you know what school it is?

Like others, I too was under the impression that other than the original Doodlefish and Doodlefishette that all of the new Doodlefish themed fish in Test Realm were going to be in castles.
Actually, I don't, maybe myth because all the other doodlefish are, but I actually don't know I'll have to ask my friend.

~ Ali