Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for someone to quest with!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2014
Hello, I am an older player. I played some time ago but stopped playing for a bit. But then I saw some of the new content over YouTube and I have considered playing again! I still have my membership (forgot to cancel) and would like to quest with anyone! LF 2-3 people! With memberships please!

Explorer
May 25, 2013
I'd love to quest with you! I do play on the down times because of time zones however, but it would be awesome if we could find time to do it!
On a side note, if you do accept, I have an archmage life and an adept storm, I'll let you choose which one.

Survivor
May 04, 2014
ThatOneFizzler on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
I'd love to quest with you! I do play on the down times because of time zones however, but it would be awesome if we could find time to do it!
On a side note, if you do accept, I have an archmage life and an adept storm, I'll let you choose which one.
Awesome! Thanks. But I was wondering if people would like to make new characters with me but it is up to you if you want to play with higher level characters and which character you would like to use. Storm would be good for damage since I am a low level atm but later on you can switch to life for support? My new charcater is Ice... I think haha. I may switch once I find some people to quest with.

So I'm going to kind of add on what I was thinking of for my original post.

I was hoping to make NEW characters and quest with some people. Like, completely start over. But it is fine if you wish to help with higher level characters. But I would prefer to start over, and I would like you people to have text/open chat (I have open char) and a membership! Thanks a bunch.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
lVlystique on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
Awesome! Thanks. But I was wondering if people would like to make new characters with me but it is up to you if you want to play with higher level characters and which character you would like to use. Storm would be good for damage since I am a low level atm but later on you can switch to life for support? My new charcater is Ice... I think haha. I may switch once I find some people to quest with.

So I'm going to kind of add on what I was thinking of for my original post.

I was hoping to make NEW characters and quest with some people. Like, completely start over. But it is fine if you wish to help with higher level characters. But I would prefer to start over, and I would like you people to have text/open chat (I have open char) and a membership! Thanks a bunch.
hello!
I am a level 32 ice wizard but i also have a level 14 death wizard.I will give you their names below.

Taylor Searider level 32 ice
Rylee Deathcaster level 14 death

if have a membership on both and i can create a new wizard so we can quest together if you want to

please reply!

thanks

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
Would love to quest with you in the god places I need to do some stuff there too

Explorer
May 25, 2013
Restarting still sounds good to me, just tell me the school I should be, we'll find a time, and I'll be there.

Survivor
May 04, 2014
New wizards can be any class! I could be ice or life (still considering what class I should be.) so if I'm ice I can tank and try to take most damage or I can be life and heal whenever. Now for time, when should we start? I am free most of the time, (besides school) name a day and time for your time zone and please make it so it fits my time zone (Sorry if that made no sense...). My time zone is Central Time.