Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DragonSpyre wand shop?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
I'm a level 43, and I'm one of the people that gets items in advance of when I use them, but I can't find the wand shop in DS to prepare for level 45. I've looked all over the Anthenum, and I'm wondering if it's a glitch, or if there's no want shop at all. If anyone has any info about this, I'd love to hear it!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Timothy BattleFlam... on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
I'm a level 43, and I'm one of the people that gets items in advance of when I use them, but I can't find the wand shop in DS to prepare for level 45. I've looked all over the Anthenum, and I'm wondering if it's a glitch, or if there's no want shop at all. If anyone has any info about this, I'd love to hear it!
you should be buying this gear in the Bazaar anyway. Prices at the 'regular' shops are usually more expensive. The wands are available in the Bazaar most of the time. (I buy in advance also)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
RavenLady777 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
you should be buying this gear in the Bazaar anyway. Prices at the 'regular' shops are usually more expensive. The wands are available in the Bazaar most of the time. (I buy in advance also)
I've checked the bazaar about three times, I must be really unlucky.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Wow, I don't need this post anymore, I just got my level sixty-something friend to help me do Mount Olympus and I got an awesome spear that, although level 30+, is the most powerful item I was equipped with.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Timothy BattleFlam... on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Wow, I don't need this post anymore, I just got my level sixty-something friend to help me do Mount Olympus and I got an awesome spear that, although level 30+, is the most powerful item I was equipped with.
Cool! Congrats!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
If you have the spear you should try and get the bolt it offers a boost to a coupe of your stats like healing.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
con1757 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
If you have the spear you should try and get the bolt it offers a boost to a coupe of your stats like healing.
I looked at the stats of both, and the spear was better by FAR.