Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gloves slot or 2 one handed weapons

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
ok I though of something from my glove slot idea from a while ago. what if you could wield 2 weapons like a sword mace hammer etc.. to let you start with 3 pips at the beginning and shoot 2 wand hits and also up your crit block it would be awesome but of course this is only out of pvp so players wont be mad at pvp cause of this idea tell me your thoughts

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
With the new expantion of Khrysalis pt. 2, decks will be giving away a pip, so starting with 4 possible power pips would be OP at the moment. However, the thought of a two single handed weapons is intruiging. Perhaps Cat Bandit's knives to begin...?

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
iouman2013 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
ok I though of something from my glove slot idea from a while ago. what if you could wield 2 weapons like a sword mace hammer etc.. to let you start with 3 pips at the beginning and shoot 2 wand hits and also up your crit block it would be awesome but of course this is only out of pvp so players wont be mad at pvp cause of this idea tell me your thoughts
i like you ideal the 3 pips thing i have to agree keep that out of pvp but what if instead of having to chang wands what if you could just put to on like you just be holding the other wand in your left hand and one in your right like lets say i have if i have my sword and i wanted to have on my other sword so i hit the put on butten for both of them but a thing will pop up for the other one and say would you like these one to be on you left or right and you could pick but some wands that are to handed and have sheild could not do these but you do epic new move depening on what you have on would lets say have fire and storm they combine into one thing and do a epic fire storm damage at the same time and they could take out the fire and storm shield if they had them on the best part they do dubble damage and pip and stuff would combine the numbers would go up that way we could get more out of each each wand and we look cool with to wands on :D but the wands could be yous in pvp but the pips should stay out of pvp but i do love the ideal

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
rtdv on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
With the new expantion of Khrysalis pt. 2, decks will be giving away a pip, so starting with 4 possible power pips would be OP at the moment. However, the thought of a two single handed weapons is intruiging. Perhaps Cat Bandit's knives to begin...?
I was thinking that too like weapons that are automatically 2h and use ones that are 1h

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
This sounds like a really good idea. But what would gloves do? Would give stats and stuff like regular robes, hats, and boots?

Savannah MoonBlossom 29 & Jacqueline ShadowBlade 9

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Blau Blitz Wolf on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
This sounds like a really good idea. But what would gloves do? Would give stats and stuff like regular robes, hats, and boots?

Ice Glove :
+200 hp
+4 atk
+5 resist
+2 inc heal
+ 2 accuracy
+ 2 pierce

Storm Glove:
+90 hp
+8 atk
+3 resist
+2 inc heal
+2 accuracy
+5 pierce

Fire glove:
+120 hp
+5 atk
+5 resist
+2 inc heal
+3 accuracy
+4 pierce

Myth glove:
+110 hp
+4 atk
+4 resist
+2 inc heal
+3 pp chance
+3 pierce

Death glove:
+125 hp
+5 atk
+5 resist
+3 inc heal
+4 pp chance
+4 pierce

Life Glove:
+175 hp
+4 atk
+4 resist
+5 inc heal
+5 out heal
+4 pp chance
+3 pierce

Balance Glove:
+150 hp
+4 atk
+5 resist
+4 inc heal
+3 out heal
+5 pp chance
+4 pierce

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Blau Blitz Wolf on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:

they would give more stats on top fo the ones you have and make the higher worlds easier for some schools when your alone and it would allow you to weild 2 wands to let you use 2 wand hits

Dakota Firemancer lvl91
Dakota Icepetal lvl92
Dakota Nightcloud lvl88
Dakota Wyrmbringer lvl78
Dakota Deathblade lvl73
Dakota Mythhunter lvl43

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Ty for answering my question. It sounds like an absolutely wonderful idea.