Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ms Greyrose's Office

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Hello everyone! I was just curious about that huge ice sculpture (or whatever it is) in Ms Lydia Greyrose's Office. It looks like some gigantic teleporter??? I don't know! Is it for Ice Wizards t d their assignment r something? Thanks!

Historian
May 15, 2009
that 'ice sculptor' as you call it is how other young wizards begin their journey into the land of Khrysalis.

Once you have completed Azteca you will go through that portal which will take you to a fragment of Khrysalis that broke off from that world a long time ago and it is here that you will fashion yourself the key to Khrysalis

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
*SPOILER*

later on after you complete Azteca, that arc will be used to take you to Isle De Arachnis (or something like that) where you become a "Honorary Council of the Light" member and prepare to venture into Khrysalis. This probably won't happen until you are about level 90 give or take a few levels.

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl55
John FrostShard - lvl58

"Bambi is my old name.
Now.. Now they call me Deer Knight."

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Oh, ok. Thanks guys. Makes sense. At least I vaguely identified it as a teleporter, with doubt. Again, thankyou