Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Armor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I am a level 51 Storm Wizard going onto level 52, and i am having lots of trouble finding good gear for my storm. i would like any advise if you have any. like on what bosses to farm or what armor to buy.
thanks

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Garrett SandBlood on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 51 Storm Wizard going onto level 52, and i am having lots of trouble finding good gear for my storm. i would like any advise if you have any. like on what bosses to farm or what armor to buy.
thanks
I purchase Bazaar gear up until I can equip the Wintertusk Crafted gear at level 56 which I crafted with my higher level Life wizard.

Sadly gear does seem to be a big down fall in the game, once you get to higher levels it gets even worse. There doesn't seem to be any set rules after WW gear came out. I can only believe that this is so the game doesn't become too easy since the second arc is designed more for the better players or those who have constant help. Some gear I haven't been able to find better of for 30 levels. Some go for different sets of gear for when they battle certain foes. In the end it gets complicated to try to figure out what is best to get your wizard though the game.

Mary

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009