Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think I've lost my quest.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
so i have 2 wizards (myth and ice) who just finished dragonspyre and are now in celestia. they are on separate accounts and both are level 46.

i was hoping to level them up in wintertusk first before sending them to cl, as i did this with 4 other wizards previously and it made things much easier. but, when i checked my quest log, i have nothing for grizzleheim or wintertusk~ i know the quest chain pretty well, but i don't remember how much of gh they completed before i sent them back to the main storyline. i don't think they finished it, but i really have no idea how far they got.

so i went back to and talked to bjorn in northguard~ he gave both of them the quest for jotun (which is, if i remember correctly, a side quest), but nothing else.

i have never lost a quest before (must be me getting old, lol); can someone point me in the right direction and tell me what to do/who to talk to, in order to get back on the right track?

thanks to anyone who can help!

-von/patrick/tara

Administrator
Both your Myth Character and your Ice Character are currently working on the quest "The Bigger They Are" given by Valgard Goldenblade in the Northguard Throne Room.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
Both your Myth Character and your Ice Character are currently working on the quest "The Bigger They Are" given by Valgard Goldenblade in the Northguard Throne Room.
thanks for replying, professor~

i do have just one more question for you: is that quest part of the main gh/wt line, or is it a side?

thanks,
-von

Administrator
Dr Von on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
thanks for replying, professor~

i do have just one more question for you: is that quest part of the main gh/wt line, or is it a side?

thanks,
-von
"The Bigger They Are" given by Valgard Goldenblade in the Northguard Throne Room is your mainline Grizzleheim Quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
I would level up a bit before you go into celestia, it would be hard to go in there as a level 46.

~ Andrew FireBlood

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
slimshadywizard on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
I would level up a bit before you go into celestia, it would be hard to go in there as a level 46.

~ Andrew FireBlood
oh yes, i agree.

all of my wizards have done wintertusk first. i can't bring myself to send my little ones into celestia without crit block, which isn't even available until level 52 (unless you have crowns gear, meaning that the rest of your stats are probably in the water-closet).

good news is, both wizards are back on track~ yay woo!

bad news is, my ice wizard has a limited amount of time in which to get her crafting up, as she is my first non-noob on my alt account.

-von/patrick/tara & family

promethean x3

legendary

master

magus