Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The treasure card spectrum

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
Treasure cards, every body has'em, but only the very best ever get used. healing, astral, and sometimes minions. but otherwise, they are just for show, and that is what i am talking to you all about today.

I myself collect many rare or unique tc, and that is why i even bother. they are cool to collect and i never get tired of doing it. of course, i have to use some in battle to help, and with my arsenal, i could easy take down some one ten lvls ahead of me. i know lots about how to get em, how to trade em, and how to sell em for most money. empower is a rare (ish) tc that sells for $800, wich is good for people who are lower level for quick cash.
if ever any one would find me, i would happily trade a unique tc for some great deals, because i am crazy for unique tc. i do not know why, post question if you want. the fact is tc are not allays better than a spell from gear. in fact, it can be worse. So tc can be usefull, if you are willing to go through the trouble.
post comment and ideas and questions

connor lightbreakergrandmaster