Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collecting Items From Monsters

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
This is getting sooooo frustrating! When somebody has given me a quest to collect something from a monster, it always takes ages before i collect all of them. I've fought sharks for about an hour to collect only three items, and same with Water-Matons. KI needs to make it easier for people to collect these items cause it gets way to frustrating and I feel like quitting the quest. Does anybody else have this happen to them? Then I'm tempted to reach through the computer and squash them.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sparky000052638 on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
This is getting sooooo frustrating! When somebody has given me a quest to collect something from a monster, it always takes ages before i collect all of them. I've fought sharks for about an hour to collect only three items, and same with Water-Matons. KI needs to make it easier for people to collect these items cause it gets way to frustrating and I feel like quitting the quest. Does anybody else have this happen to them? Then I'm tempted to reach through the computer and squash them.
Yes, everyone has this issue at one time or another.
I'm stuck, again, in Zafaria on yet another 'do not collect' quest. It's extremely annoying to say the least.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
We spent 2 hours trying to collect 3 Voltec Eels, in the Grotto - ugh. When you are with group and they collect rather normally and you don't it gets embarrassing after a while.

This entire world seems to be based on Do Not Collect.

Last past though we went over the Wintertusk to get a break from it.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
sparky000052638 on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
It's never happened to me.