Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dissapeart Dungeon, Kensington Park

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
When you got a ticked of Kensington Park in Marleybone, you enter that Dungeon and leave it because it is to high of fighting. So i thought i save it for another time, it was not in my Spell Book of Current Quests showing anymore???, i did not compleet that Dungeon, so where is the outstanding Quest in my Wizard Spell Book??? I know i have redo that dungeon because i left that for more then 30 min and logo out too.

All i mean is when you not completed that Dungeon in a Marleybone World or any world, and it is not showing in your Spell Book, then you can forget to fight it and or compleet it, so that will be a lost of points.

Can there be a add in the game of WIZARD101 that you can see which Dungeon you already have Accompliced with pop up warning???? Or showing in Spell book of WIZARD?

Greetings,
Armand the BiRdMaNsecret
Arlen SpiritCatcher

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ArmandSecret on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
When you got a ticked of Kensington Park in Marleybone, you enter that Dungeon and leave it because it is to high of fighting. So i thought i save it for another time, it was not in my Spell Book of Current Quests showing anymore???, i did not compleet that Dungeon, so where is the outstanding Quest in my Wizard Spell Book??? I know i have redo that dungeon because i left that for more then 30 min and logo out too.

All i mean is when you not completed that Dungeon in a Marleybone World or any world, and it is not showing in your Spell Book, then you can forget to fight it and or compleet it, so that will be a lost of points.

Can there be a add in the game of WIZARD101 that you can see which Dungeon you already have Accompliced with pop up warning???? Or showing in Spell book of WIZARD?

Greetings,
Armand the BiRdMaNsecret
Arlen SpiritCatcher
I personally am grateful this quest comes out of your book since it is totally optional - I wish all of the optional ones would.

People who can never get it together enough to finish these events end up agonizing with them in the book for weeks and end up with many goes at it with improper groups, it turns into a very bad experience.

I took this quest by accident and I later did run though it but I am glad it wasn't stuck in my book all that time.

In the end you can run this instance any time you want it is always there waiting for you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ArmandSecret on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:

Greetings,
Armand the BiRdMaNsecret
Arlen SpiritCatcher
You can go back to Kensington anytime. When you leave, the quest will leave your spellbook. By the way, it's optional, not meant to do alone, and shouldn't even be tried until after level 50-60.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I know what you mean. I left the dungeon because the first boss was to difficult. I decided to redo it with a couple of friends but the quest wasn't in my spellbook! But what I think you have to do to get that quest back is to talk to the Policedog that sent you into the dungeon. Hope this helped!

~ Scarlet Cloud Thaumaturge - Lvl 33

Survivor
May 13, 2012
well if you enjoy getting wupped then kensington park should do just fine for you...I dont intended to go anywhere near the place. One look was enough for me..(i am only a 44 level) so yeah died pretty quick.
and since it is not a regular quest then it does not stay in your book. Wait until you are at a minor god statis to do it...lol..

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
I am getting my bottom kicked in Kennsington Dungeon and can't complete the first task, I am lvl 35. I have died three different times in there. To go back in after you have been gone to long just go to air boat and it starts over and you approach the cop and get started again. Wish I had a high level friend who had 2 more high level friends that could help me out. Want to move forward but stuck and I don't have other quest. My fire teacher assigned me a quest in moosho spiral however I can't access it, Spiral doesn't let me go there. Frustrated and not sure how to proceed. Due to this I can not do Big Ben or whatever comes after Kennsington Dungeon.Would love some help, hint hint hint

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
You should probably go back at a bigger level i accidentally went in at a lower level and died so try at a bigger level

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
A friend of mine just finished Marley recently, we've gone thru Grizzle part way and mooshu all the way. I told her the same thing that has been mentioned here - she's still not strong enough. I went in it MUCH later on, like level 65 or so, and it was easy then, but when I was running Marley the first time around, it kicked my butt. Your 2 best helpers in this case are levels and friends.