Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire or Ice?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Believe it or not, I actually prefer Ice over Fire, despite my high lvl fire character :P ice has high health, and really good resist. The only thing i like about fire is the efreet spell, high damage and i love the weakness.

Wolf SilveSpear ~ Level 78 Fire
Taylor SwiftSword ~ Level 10 Ice
Luke StormWraith ~ Level 18 Life

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
lastdaysgunslinger on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
The best school is always the one that you pick. Because all schools are the best and whichever you pick it will be a good school.
100% right , All schools have a up side and a down side they are made that way to balance the game. Fire is MY fav school always has always but i also put alot of work into him getting the right balance will but i like ice also tons of health and lots of resist.

@PhoenixMercury I get you looking for a answer but the best one is the one YOU pick not others.
Facts about fire and ice
Fire:Good health high attacks
Ice:High resist High health
As you can see both have one the other does not. All in your playing style and what you like. I hope you find the wizard you want.

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
None of them are better, but ice has low damage spells than the rest of the schools. But, ice also has the most health and defence spells than the rest of the schools. Fire is normal. It has strong spells, and an acurate amount of health. All schools have ups and downs! Hope this helps! ps, I chose fire!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
Personally, I think Fire is better because the have over time spells that will break shields, there is also Link that is over time + healing.