Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wish list for the next time 'round

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Here's a few things I've thought that might be useful enhancements, in no particular order...

1) Ability to do a walk-through of a house before purchasing.

2) Some way to check what quests you've completed, not only the ones currently active. I'm trying to figure out which Mossback quest I missed somewhere so I can complete a spell quest, and it'd be so much nicer if I knew what I'd already done...

3) Make it so that wizards can come up with original recipes for crafting.

4) A slightly-more-useful teleport fix. For example, instead of a global "allow/disallow" for all porters, what about a confirmation request like what's already in place for friend requests? "So-and-so would like to teleport to you, is that okay?" is a bit more congenial that what's there now (which, btw, is a thousand times better than what it was).

5) An option when you bring up a friend listing that tells us when the last time they logged in was. Makes it easier to clean out the limited roster as needed if you can look and say, "y'know, so-and-so hasn't been on in two months, I can go ahead and remove them."

6) Full, unfiltered chat between True Friends, since this requires some level of out-of-game direct contact as a security measure anyway.

7) This is minor, but annoying...some sort of fix to the rare boss drops so that my life wizard doesn't get stuck with a "no-trade, no-auction" item that's Balance Only, leaving me with no option but to sell it for much less than what it would be actually worth. Either arrange some sort of useful drop for each school, or remove one of the other restrictions.

8) Currently, if you sign off from Home, when you log back on your location is listed as "Home"...but you end up reappearing from the location you teleported TO home from. Why can't we reappear at home?

That's it for now. I'm sure I'll come up with more later...otherwise, so far so good. :)