Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AWSOME new spell maybey please read!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
ok i have a idea for any wizard level 45 or above for a new spell i call the akunie chest what i think it would be is a spell that when played it sets a treasure chest next to you and your target and ONLY YOU can activate the treasure chest set down on you opponent nd the next time you ATTACK the opponent the chest on both side would open and would give you a RANDOM card

like your chest could give you....a powerblade, it could give you weaknes, a shield, or any other random enchantmenty card wether it be good or bad its completley random

your opponents chest could give him traps power blades the same thing yours can it could even randomly give your oppent the shield that absorbs damage

i think this would be kinda fun cause you never know if what your going to get could save you or could ruin your battle its all just a big gamble

please reply to this tell me what you think!!!!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I think it is a fun idea.

But .. I would place it in my deck, play it, a few times maybe, and then get annoyed because I get the wrong cards and put it out of my deck.

When I play a battle, I like to plan it and it should go like the way I planned it,
Having a random card might just make you lose the battle.