Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Other Wizards Jumping In On Your Fight WithOut OK'

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2008
The "lock battle" idea solves alot of different problems and I would love the feature for the reasons posted here and in other threads.

Another idea is to have some kind of activity log:
----------------------------------------------------
Begin fight: Monster X, Monster Y join
John Doe Joins
Moster Z Joins
John Doe Flees
----------------------------------------------------
then make battle jumping a reportable offence.
After X number of reports (with logs to prove it)
KI could suspend the account.
make the punishment REALLY count (when it hits the parents wallet, they WILL take notice of their childs behavior)

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
quite frankly if i want to fight alone i don't let people "join in" while i enter an area that requires the count and i move to a realm that isn't that busy their are many of them you know.

I have a problem when someone jumps me and flees and they are on my list. I will remove them for that. These people aren't trying to get you killed they do it because they want to go to an area they have no access to and they flee because it puts them in the shopping district in every world but Dragonspyre.

Which is why i never add a noob in the portal area of dragondpyre they most likely did JUST THAT and realized they can't go anywhere but to Zeke.

The other thing is if you are a low level wiz and your top spell is a tree pip spell DON'T PORT to areas wanting to fight! If you can't fight them alone you are not likely to be much help. Most times all they do is use my traps for something like snake kill a set up with fire elf or something like that.

I still think the game should give us the option to say NO to anyone that wants to port. I don't mind my friends porting but I would like to decide when.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
I once had someone jump in on a fight and just kept passing and letting me do all of the fighting and then got the xp and rewards in the end and did not even do anything. I told them that if they arent going to help they need to leave and of course they did not.