Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-7-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi Wizards! Another week of glorious summer has passed, and while the days starting to get shorter does make me a little sad, it means we get to chat again, so it's not all that bad. ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Today, let's chat about music, specifically, the tunes in Wizard101! Our musical Wizards are fantastic, don't you think? My question to you is what is your favorite piece of music in the Spiral? You can identify it to us by telling us where it is (the background music for the Grumpy Gobbler game, the combat music in Celestia, etc).

Here's hoping you have a fantastically harmonious rest of your Friday and a very melodic weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Hmm that's a hard one considering I'm not done with the game. Well so far I would think the mooshu music everywhere cause I think it blends in with the theme.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi Wizards! Another week of glorious summer has passed, and while the days starting to get shorter does make me a little sad, it means we get to chat again, so it's not all that bad. ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Today, let's chat about music, specifically, the tunes in Wizard101! Our musical Wizards are fantastic, don't you think? My question to you is what is your favorite piece of music in the Spiral? You can identify it to us by telling us where it is (the background music for the Grumpy Gobbler game, the combat music in Celestia, etc).

Here's hoping you have a fantastically harmonious rest of your Friday and a very melodic weekend!

does the character selection screen music count
cause thats my fave ^-^

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Marleybone theme 3, or for those of you who never bother to buy a music player, the music played in katzenteins lab, both counterwheights , and big ben.

speaking of which, has anyone else noticed how similar the music in golem tower is to a mostof the marleybone music?

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
I have many....

Triton Avenue Background Music
Tower of Winter Winds Background Music
Massive Fantasy Palace Background Music
Zafaria Battle Music
Wysteria Main Theme
Shiritaki Temple Background Music
Tree of Life Background Music
Avalon Glorious Theme
ALL Dragonspyre Music
ALL Grizzleheim/Wintertusk Music
Krokosphinx Music

but my absolute FAVORITE would be:

The Digmoore station Balloon Ride Music in Marleybone, The ones you ride to get to Hyde Park/Chelsea Court/ect. The music on the ride is amazing!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!! :D :D

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Defender
May 24, 2012
I love the music in Krok especially when I'm in the halls of the pyramid alone. The composer used strings and bassoon. It almost sounds eerie. I also love the music from Dragonspyre standing in the Atheneum. The use of french horns and cellos sounds bold and sometimes almost threatening. Just the other night I picked up on the choir in the background. Whoever you hired, KI, he's really good.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Well this is a very cool discussion topic and I'd like to say that my favorite had to be wintertusk while I was doing it. Wintertusk has to have the most EPIC music ever :D

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
LoopyZanyBizzengoo... wrote:
My favorite music is the Caliburn music in Avalon :D
my favorite has to be Celestia main theme

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
LOVE the Avalon music... reminds me it's almost time for the Texas Ren. Fest! :P ~ Christina Lightcatcher ~

Survivor
Nov 27, 2011
Re: Favorite Spiral Music
I love them all, but the one I find running through my head more is
Zafaria - Savannah

Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
Oh! I have two favourites! Hrundel Fjord Main theme and the Avalon Wyrd theme :D

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
My favorite music in Wizard101 is ALL OF THEM! I think that the music is really creative and I always have a tune stuck in my head, whether I'm playing the game, eating dinner, or walking from period to period in school. I really hope one day in band we can play some Wizard101 music, because it's the best!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
The Wizard City theme is the most upbeat music in Wizard101, my favorite :)

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Avalon Glorious theme it plays all over my house, i love how it sounds like the rennisance
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
My favorite music in the spiral is the "Avalon Abbey Road Theme" music!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
My absolute favorite is the golem tower theme. When it gets intense in the beat and the pets are dancing it puts a smile in my heart. It seems like all are in a very happy and loving home. Wolf Dragoneyes, my first of a dozen students.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
That is extremely difficult for me because the soundtrack for this game is absolutely amazing. Every world has really really good music. However, If I had to choose I'd say the Death House definitely has the most interesting music of all. The eerieness of it all is so great. Krokotopia would have to be a close second.

All in all I like all of the music.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010