Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

furniture drops in Grizzlehiem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
A lot of us have been having trouble with the furniture and pet drops in GH. I am not talking about the ones given you when you finish a quest. But the ones you get when you fight a boss over and over again. The rewards. For over a year I have been unable to get these drops and there are/were a lot of really great drops in GH. May I suggest that since there is a possibility of new freebie pick ups furniture wise (in GH, celeste, zafaria and avalon) that the programers and code writers go over the rate of drops and or the codes for the items and help bring them back. peony552

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
peony552 wrote:
A lot of us have been having trouble with the furniture and pet drops in GH. I am not talking about the ones given you when you finish a quest. But the ones you get when you fight a boss over and over again. The rewards. For over a year I have been unable to get these drops and there are/were a lot of really great drops in GH. May I suggest that since there is a possibility of new freebie pick ups furniture wise (in GH, celeste, zafaria and avalon) that the programers and code writers go over the rate of drops and or the codes for the items and help bring them back. peony552

Thing is, ultra-rare items only have a drop-rate of <5%. That's why they're ultra-rare.

This means that you have a very-slim chance of ever getting a good drop; not helping is the fact that people farm these areas so incessantly, it makes it virtually impossible to get the one you want, if you get one at all.

Just keep farming, and good luck!