Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ok, i have to many wizard101 problems

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
today my sister and i where fighting wood goblins on pegasus place. my friend ported to me then he fled. then we notice some one casted vampire. my sister was the only death wizard because i was on my highest balance. my sister said she didn't cast it. then it half heals the place my friend was standing. is it a glitch? i was mad at the friend for leaving so i removed him after the battle
( got defeated :( ) so could you please look into it.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
When anyone casts a spell and leaves after the timer counts down, their spells gets casted no matter what.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
here is a problem:my lvl 20 char is in the pet pavillion and it says wait young wizard that place isnt ready for you yet! please fix it

Defender
May 19, 2012
Perhaps your friend didn't leave, but got disconnected right after he selected his spell. I'm not sure how it works, but it may be possible that his spell got cast even though he wasn't there, as in many games, if you get disconnected, your character doesn't necessarily leave even though you are not really there. Even though you couldn't see his character there anymore because he got disconnected, the game still recognized his character as being there. That's the only explanation I can think of for this happening.

Defender
May 22, 2011
wizardsareawsome12... wrote:
here is a problem:my lvl 20 char is in the pet pavillion and it says wait young wizard that place isnt ready for you yet! please fix it

ok what does that have to do with anything i just said!?

Defender
May 22, 2011
ok so you won't believe it but it happened just this time different. my friend (a different one ) get in an ironworks battle with me. he leaves. then i see metoer get cast. then i get defeated. then i'm NOT in regent's square. i'm still in the battle. my head is spinning. then i see leprechaun hit the spot next to me. after a bit i got bored of watching so i fled. then i healed and ported back to my friend in the ironworks. so we were preparing for the next battle.
( actually we were just standing in front of firegut talking ) then all of a sudden my friend faded away. later he said he was defeated. while not in a battle. he said the invisible man in the battle must have been him. ( yes i told him about the invisible man and we named him ) so some how there were two of him and one was invisible.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
every time i try to use my level 39 fire wizard it says failed to load zone i don't wanna restart i spent allot of money buy crowns for him plz help me :(