Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This one........that one.....

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
I've been looking at houses and I would like to ask other home owners a couple questions.

1. In Krok, can you plant flowers? Do they need extra water? Do you just put the soil in the sand or do you have to use pots?

2. In Marleybone, how do your flowers do in the dark? Do you have to give them extra sun?

Thank you in advance for all your opinions and advice, Lenora Lifebringer

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
It seems to have more to do with what plant you have planted. Each kind of plant has it's own set of needs. I can't say for sure about the Krok house or the Marlebone house as I don't have them, but the plants at my ice house grow just the same in the ice as the ones at my myth house do on the grass.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
The house doesn't affect it, ALTHOUGH that would be cool! Life house adding maybe a 5% extra chance of a pixie per day(;

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
The house doesn't affect it, ALTHOUGH that would be cool! Life house adding maybe a 5% extra chance of a pixie per day(;

Yes. I would personally love environment differentiation plant needs. MooShu might need more magic? Dragonspyre would need more... Music. Celestia... I'm not sure. There aren't official ZF and AV houses,other than bundles.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
quilteddawg63 wrote:
I've been looking at houses and I would like to ask other home owners a couple questions.

1. In Krok, can you plant flowers? Do they need extra water? Do you just put the soil in the sand or do you have to use pots?

2. In Marleybone, how do your flowers do in the dark? Do you have to give them extra sun?

Thank you in advance for all your opinions and advice, Lenora Lifebringer

Uh.... I don't know about Krok, But planting in a Marleybone house is just the same as planting a wizard city house. And, I'm sure you don't have to use pots in the Krok houses.