Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tree of Life.Not complaining, but why short?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Ok, why is the Tree of Life short?Fight one boss, then BAM! You get to the Death Oni?Just wondering why the Tree of Life is short?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
clamp2 wrote:
Ok, why is the Tree of Life short?Fight one boss, then BAM! You get to the Death Oni?Just wondering why the Tree of Life is short?

Maybe because right after you then get last Oni so it makes it even out a bit?

There is suppose to be a secret boss in there but I didn't know about it when I did it.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
the tree of life is short because it the practice for the big life jade oni wich has 8,000 heath i had to have 3 people help me

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I guess it's jus how it is. but i like how its short because it makes it much easier to complete unlike shrikti temple (cant spell) i soloed the tree of life many times. i find it to be a great ending dungeon in mooshu also there's 2 secret bosses in there but i forget where exactly one of them is located. the other one is located in the dojo past oakheart (with the webwalkers crawling around) if you want to fight the other one just keep trying to enter every dojo with the lights off.