Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
When I leveled up to level 35, i got a tip on the right side of my screen that said that i get to learn a spell from Baulder Goldpaws. So I went to Olde Town, and he did not have a guest thing on top of his head. I tried logging out and going back in for a couple days to learn that spell, but he still never had a quest for me. I asked if this happened to my friend, and he said it doesn't work for him either. Can you guys please fix this?

Another problem that I have been experiencing lately is that whenever i am told to go see Headmaster Ambrose or Moolinda Wu, I go there and they have nothing to talk to me about. Please try and fix this problem too.

Caitlin Iceblade, Level 35, Magus Theurgist :)

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
If you have not completed enough of Grizzleheim, you cannot get the spell quest.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
flutterby82401 wrote:
When I leveled up to level 35, i got a tip on the right side of my screen that said that i get to learn a spell from Baulder Goldpaws. So I went to Olde Town, and he did not have a guest thing on top of his head. I tried logging out and going back in for a couple days to learn that spell, but he still never had a quest for me. I asked if this happened to my friend, and he said it doesn't work for him either. Can you guys please fix this?

Another problem that I have been experiencing lately is that whenever i am told to go see Headmaster Ambrose or Moolinda Wu, I go there and they have nothing to talk to me about. Please try and fix this problem too.

Caitlin Iceblade, Level 35, Magus Theurgist :)

OK. I had a similar thing happen to me. Once I got to lvl 20, EVERY SINGLE THING repeated from when I was a lvl 1-20. That includes when lvl 25 Merle Ambrose said the same thing when he let me go to grizzleheim.

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 28 theugist,
Hero of Krokotopia

See you in the Spiral!