Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding a tailor's shop

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
I would LOVE to see a tailor's shop added to the game. I have noticed that all the really great looking clothes from each area have nearly non existant stats, and I would LOVE to be able to change my good gear to make it look as good as those clothes.

You take your items to the tailor, and for a fee you can have the style of your clothes changed. There could be several styles to choose from, and could include all the really great looking styles from each area, and maybe some unique ones as well. Plus it would be nice to be able to personalize them a bit by choosing a design to add to the clothes. For example, my robe I have has spider web designs on it done in purple, my hat has yellow moons and stars, and my boots have white Celtic knots. It would be nice to be able to pick a design and add it to whatever articles of clothing you like, so that everything matches. Plus, besides choosing what color to dye the clothes, you could also choose to dye this design to match.

For something like this, I would be MORE than willing to spend crowns. Gold could be an option as well. Either way, I would buy it.

Cat