Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch in Celestia's Sanctum of Stars Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Hi I am level 67 Myth Conjurer, in Celestia's "Sanctum of Stars" Dungeon, experiancing a block glitch which is forcing me to stop my progress.

For those who have already gone through this Dungeon, would you let me know if this is actually a glitch, or if there is something I am just missing here?!

Its hard to say if it is a glitch, since some times they are and and sometimes its just the order of the obelisks you light or whatever. Ie: if you dont light the obelisks or braziers according to some sort of puzzle, then the gate doesnt open and so forth.........

However, I have had several experiances (notably in the Vault of Ice Dungeon in Krokotopia) and the odd other experiance, including one that really gave me a fright in Dragonspyre (on my first quest there!) where there really are glitches that develop and they scare you when they dont let you pass.

In this case, the Dungeon is called "Sanctum of the Stars". It is a Solar Portal, which leads to a Dungeon. The inside has a number of paratroopers patrolling, then there are also several sets of lights you have to activate (they are the celestian version of obelisks) .

Finally, after you have activated everything, you are directed to fight the boss named "Astraeus", who is a Celestian overlord.

the problem is that one of the first light groups wont light. Its hard to say what is supposed to happen? Are they supposed to light seperately? Are they all supposed to light at once? Weird............

Anyways: they light 2 at a time (for some reason) and when you light one pair, the other pair goes off. (????) So you go around lighting and lighting and as you do, the last pair you just lit goes out. What the??????

The problem is that you cant pass through what appears to be a another portal to allow you to fight the boss Astraeus without all the lights lit. So this is " No Go" and really, its a perminent block to moving forward, because this is a Storyline Quest !!

The name of the group of lights in question is : " Go to Test of the Shining Stars in Trial of the Spheres".

Some explanation of this would be extremely helpful !!

help !

Administrator
This is most likely either your video card, or a lack of RAM.

1. Make sure you meet the minimum requirements to run the game.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/system-requirements

2. Try not to run other programs that hog memory when you are playing Wizard101.

3. Update your video drivers, here's how:
http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/172

4. After steps 1-3 if it's still happening, our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->your dxdiag file
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours before you receive a response.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of your computer hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com