Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My quest wont finish >.<

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I am in ravenscar and i am on the quest with the "Oni barrier demon protector" thing and when i'm supposed to battle the oni i leave for my dad to join the battle with me and i go back in and it asks me for its blood again??
:?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Although I don't have any experience with Grizzleheim at all (sense I was too anxious to finish Krokotopia) but perhaps it was a dungeon? Whenever you leave a dungeoun, ALL your progress is lost.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I am not real familiar with this quest since my wizard is past that stage. I can only guess that it is a dungeon. If you leave a dungeon for too long or log out, you have to start the dungeon over from the beginning.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I've had this happen before. Fear not, just simply click the brazier and it should work normally again.

Defender
May 19, 2012
By the way, no one can help you with the Oni Barrier Demon. I tried to have my life and balance wizard go in together, and at no part during that quest line could they enter the dungeon together. I tried porting one in to the other as well, and all you get is a message that says they are busy right now. I ended up soloing it on both of them.