Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quick Sell glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I was playing with my friend and was looking at his castle and I did a quick sell on the plants tab and it sold my waterworks items the Firestarter's Cape , FireStarter's Boots, and my Firestarter's hood and I didnt know that could happen from the plants tab is this a glitch or something? I hope you can answer me Professor Greyrose or one of the others please I ask if you can give me my items back cause they were a No Auction items and it took me to long to get them please answer back. Thanks for your time Jack GoldenRider.

:(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
chief787 wrote:
I was playing with my friend and was looking at his castle and I did a quick sell on the plants tab and it sold my waterworks items the Firestarter's Cape , FireStarter's Boots, and my Firestarter's hood and I didnt know that could happen from the plants tab is this a glitch or something? I hope you can answer me Professor Greyrose or one of the others please I ask if you can give me my items back cause they were a No Auction items and it took me to long to get them please answer back. Thanks for your time Jack GoldenRider.

:(

This seems to happen with quick sell All, it does not just include the things on the page you are looking at it sells all. For some reason there are several on here that have had this issue also. Items sold can not be restored sadly.

I think this button was a bad idea really and I don't use it any more.