Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Simple Vial

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
How do you simple vials? I am stuck because of that in Kroks crafting. AND I am Really frustrated. I'm already in Marleybone. And I want to get a better rank of crafting! *sniff* *sniff*

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 27 THEUGIST(adept)
Hero of Krokotopia
Neophyte gardener
and dispiser of Marleybone and later MooShu

See you in the Spiral! SUNBIRD REALM AREA1

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MistyWang12 wrote:
How do you simple vials? I am stuck because of that in Kroks crafting. AND I am Really frustrated. I'm already in Marleybone. And I want to get a better rank of crafting! *sniff* *sniff*

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 27 THEUGIST(adept)
Hero of Krokotopia
Neophyte gardener
and dispiser of Marleybone and later MooShu

See you in the Spiral! SUNBIRD REALM AREA1

Buy them at the guy right next to the one who sold you the recipe.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
The crafting teacher in Krokotopia is directly in front of a crafting vendor (earth elemental) who sells simple vials. There is an article on the wiki that may help you: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Simple_Vial

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
You purchase simple vials from any or the reagent vendors..they people who stand behind the people who give the crafting quests :)

Defender
May 19, 2012
The merchant vendor behind the crafting trainer in Krok sells simple vials. The one in Wizard City does not sell them, as I found out when I was doing the crafting quests.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
Simple Vials are sold by the Reagent Vendors next to Wul'Yahm in Krokotopia.

After Krokotopia, simple vials are sold from the reagent vendors next to the recipe vendors.

Here is a link if this confuses you.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Simple_Vial

Hero
May 27, 2009
Simple Vials are available from Reagent Vendors starting in Krokotopia. The Stone Colossus next to Wul'yahm has them, or, if you are in Marleybone, go see the gentleman standing next to Felicia outside Digmore Station.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
for each crafting quest you will get there is another NPC near the one that gave you the crafting quest selling part of regents you need. Simple vials sold there.