Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lack of themed actual furniture for dragonspy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
So like I bought a dragonspyre house with a ton of gold I worked hard for. And when I did I thought there would be a ton of nice furniture options... But there isn't a singe bed, couch, arm chair, love seat, shelf, wardrobe, end table, coffee table, lack of any counters, stoves, fridges?, toaster (XD), and outdoor/patio furniture. You do a great job with decore like all the dragon statues. And whatnot. But you lack actual living furniture. Besides marleybone furniture which is good. Please do something about this.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
There is some dragonspyre craftable furniture, I believe.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Alright, I do agree they need to add more Dragonspyre housing items--not just ruins!
Beds can be found at the DS crafter. Arm chairs are pretty nonexistent, as well as love seats, shelves, wardrobes, end tables, coffee tables, stove, counters, toasters, fridges, and outdoor things.
Though, this is a great thread to start ideas for those housing items!

What I wish to see in the game is more DS stuff that ISN'T in ruins. When you go into the Grand Chasm Past dungeon, it all looks pretty. DS did have some pretty in it, I think that should be preserved via housing item.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lomo515 wrote:
So like I bought a dragonspyre house with a ton of gold I worked hard for. And when I did I thought there would be a ton of nice furniture options... But there isn't a singe bed, couch, arm chair, love seat, shelf, wardrobe, end table, coffee table, lack of any counters, stoves, fridges?, toaster (XD), and outdoor/patio furniture. You do a great job with decore like all the dragon statues. And whatnot. But you lack actual living furniture. Besides marleybone furniture which is good. Please do something about this.

I know, right? I have the Grand Fortress, which is beautiful... I decorated it with quest items and stuff I got in the hoard packs last year, and crafted the Wyrm-Crowned Bed (available from Balthazar Dragonthorn in the Athenium~ he also has the other craftable furniture recipes), but you're right... there is a disturbing lack of Dragonspyre furniture.

Darkness, despair!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Ronster55 wrote:
There is some dragonspyre craftable furniture, I believe.

Yes there are. If you are a crafter there is as much dragonspyre furniture as there is for any other theme or world.