Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battlefield in Crimson Fields is empty HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am currently on the goal "Defeat the Battlefield in Crimson Fields" but there appears to be a bug in the game and I can't complete the goal. I started fighting in the battlefield, and killed 9 enemies, but then I had to flee to get more manna.

Now when I go back to the battlefield, there is no one in the battlefield to fight and I can't complete the goal! I've tried logging out and back in as well as changing servers, but no matter what I do there is no one to fight. I only need to kill one more enemy, please help :(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ethan5boy wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am currently on the goal "Defeat the Battlefield in Crimson Fields" but there appears to be a bug in the game and I can't complete the goal. I started fighting in the battlefield, and killed 9 enemies, but then I had to flee to get more manna.

Now when I go back to the battlefield, there is no one in the battlefield to fight and I can't complete the goal! I've tried logging out and back in as well as changing servers, but no matter what I do there is no one to fight. I only need to kill one more enemy, please help :(

It sounds like the dungeon was reset, you need to start it all over again by talking to the goat on the way in.