Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where. Are. The. New. Bundles.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I have been wondering since we havent had anymore left. Just Epic, Mega, and Super. Is KI trying to come up with the new name? But please I want to see another. I am dying for one.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I don't know where the new Bundles are. I have been wondering myself

Patience, Young Wizard. (Maybe) A new Bundle will come soon, we just have to wait for it, Kingisle probably has other stuff to tend to. ^_^

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
codastar wrote:
I have been wondering since we havent had anymore left. Just Epic, Mega, and Super. Is KI trying to come up with the new name? But please I want to see another. I am dying for one.
The Pagoda Gauntlet Bundle is out, available at Target, I believe.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
bionaknight wrote:
codastar wrote:

Yes, the Pagoda Gauntlet is available at Target. I wish I could get one, but the closest Target is an hour away, and they are not (at this time) available on their website.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
codastar wrote:

It doesnt say on the news thing!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
codastar wrote:
bionaknight wrote:
codastar wrote:

It doesnt say on the news thing!

Nope, it doesn't. And the Target 5 minutes from my house carries nothing for Wizard 101. :x

(I found out about the new bundle via a question here about the monkey pet. I had no clue it was out either)

Survivor
May 22, 2010
Hello,

I would like to buy the new Pagoda Gauntlet but where I live there are to Target Stores. Will the Gauntlet be available in the wizard101 website? I really want to do the dungeon and have a different mount and pet.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Magix4602 wrote:
Hello,

I would like to buy the new Pagoda Gauntlet but where I live there are to Target Stores. Will the Gauntlet be available in the wizard101 website? I really want to do the dungeon and have a different mount and pet.

it has access to a dungeon? what?

ellie

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Pagoda Gauntlet Bundle. It gives a Monkey pet, a Run Run Rickshaw mount, Gear and a wand, and a housing item that gives access to the Pagoda Gauntlet dungeon with a badge. I think.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Magix4602 wrote:
Hello,

It may be available online in the future, but for now, its best to look at the target stores in your area to see if they have them (they may not be on shelves yet, so ask if they can look in the back).

Cheryl, this bundle is unique in that it doesn't come with a house like most bundles, but a portable dungeon that gives XP and drops items from horde packs (currently only the kirins horde pack gear I believe is reported to drop). The difficulty of the dungeon depends on your level, so there's that.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
just check the target where I live no luck.. but I live in mid west we usually get things 6 months are they come out. lol

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
The Pagoda Gauntlet gives you a housing item (plus more). The housing item is a Pagoda, which you place in your house. It is a dungeon that four people can enter. (Gives badge "Master of Karate and Friendship")

P.S. KI, you can't type "Karate" in the filtered text chat. Fix?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
The Pagoda and Majestic bundles have not been officially been released yet. Which is why people have been complaining about glitchy gear and other stuff in the Pagoda bundle. You should wait until the main page has them featured on it because most likely KI will not reimburse you for getting a defective bundle.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Thanks guys, hope I can still get the two bundles soon in the east coast .-. Some people are super lucky lol

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
daryan13 wrote:
The Pagoda and Majestic bundles have not been officially been released yet. Which is why people have been complaining about glitchy gear and other stuff in the Pagoda bundle. You should wait until the main page has them featured on it because most likely KI will not reimburse you for getting a defective bundle.

It might be later this month. According to the July newsletter there are surprises coming to the Spiral at the end of the month:

"Watch our newest Wizard101 commercial and be prepared for more surprises to come later this month, young Wizards. Stay cool (or stay warm) and see you in the Spiral!"

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/july2012

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
daryan13 wrote:

Majestic bundle?! Ok well KI when are these things officially being relesed?!

ellie

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
For the Pagoda bundle dungeon, does everyone in your group need to have bought the card? or can others join your group and port in? How does it work?

thanks.

ellie

Defender
May 15, 2010
At target:
Most people don't see this yet, however. I checked my nearest Target and it wasn't there. The pagoda gaunlet bundle will power up a high level wizard or give a headstart to a new wizard. It comes with the exclusive sohei gear, Hankya Bow casting wand, Run Run Rickshaw mount, and a shaolin monkey pet.
Uh...its kind of a mooshu, zafaria, new world hint bundle if you ask me.
Oh, almost forgot, it's $39 and will give either a month of membership or 5,000 crowns.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Okay so far all I know is that Walmart has the Pagonda Bundle. I dont see any majestic bundles yet anywhere so I am wanting to know which bundle should I choose because if I choose both that makes 79$. I dont wanna get a ton of money just for a piece of plastic and then it might not be a good code '-'. Thanks! ~Wolf

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
I bought the Pagoda Gauntlet from my local Wal-Mart. Also, I went to game stop yesterday to get a game for my daughter and saw the Majestic Bundle there. I will be buying this card soon.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
KI has to take their time to make new things. Mostly over night thou, :)

-Emily S. Magus Pyromancer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
zip247 wrote:
I bought the Pagoda Gauntlet from my local Wal-Mart. Also, I went to game stop yesterday to get a game for my daughter and saw the Majestic Bundle there. I will be buying this card soon.

I looked in GameStop's website and their search thing is horrible. I also checked on Ebay. They just had the old bundles like the Hawk and Super. So now its Target, Walmart, and Gamestop right zip247?

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
I looked in GameStop's website and their search thing is horrible. I also checked on Ebay. They just had the old bundles like the Hawk and Super. So now its Target, Walmart, and Gamestop right zip247?

I bought the Pagoda Gauntlet card at walmart. Two days later(Thursday) I got the Majestic card at gamestop.

The Majestic bundle is now officially released and on the wizard101 website(not for sale there).

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
daryan13 wrote:

ellie

It is now officially released.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/majestic-bundle

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Cheryl09 wrote:
daryan13 wrote:

ellie

It is now officially released.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/majestic-bundle

Thank you!!!!!! You made a diffrence to everyone who reads this lol.