Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accessories for your wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I think we should have accessories! Gloves, necklaces, rings, glasses, belts, and pins (badges)

So this is what I have but you can put in more accessories suggestions in.

Thank You!
Jack SpellShield Fire Star Sun Ember Level 72

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Great idea!

Don't forget scarves. I love scarves.

Oh, and Earrings, Headbands, and Purses.... Etc.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
i totally agree with it.if clothes in wizard 101 could be a little more glamorous i would be playing 24/7!

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
We do already have rings and necklaces, but they sadly aren't visible (roar.)
This would be a great idea, and it would also be cool if we could actually remove our hats. "My head is getting sweaty!" Hush Vanessa. Anyways, I've always wanted to dress up my wizard in some cute nerd glasses, and maybe a bow tie. I love bow ties, lol.

So, anyways,
Peace, love and rainbow pegasi,
Haley Fairygarden
and Vanessa Fairygarden

"If you are walking on thin ice, you might as well dance"

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I don't know about belts or bows, but glasses would be nice. Also, I wish rings and amulets were visible. I want people to see my Vial of the Sun amulet!

~ Jason Hexeyes, Master Thaumaturge ~
~ Jason Ashgem, Journeyman Sorcerer ~

Defender
May 24, 2012
I would like to see dog collars and/or bandanas. And why can't I wear a ring in each hand ?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I would love more stuff to spiff up my gals. Nice Idea.

Megan Frostriver WCP

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Explorer
May 10, 2011
I know some more braclets i know anklets well anklets are like braclets but you put them on your ankle. but you can only use them with shoes they should add shoes so we can see our legs. Also life would get a anklet with a leaf on it and green. death would get a won with a skull on it and myth i dont know yet for myth lol for fire and storm storm gets a won with a cloud on it fire with flames around it balance with a balance symbol on it ice with a snowflake of course. make won for myth so we could add it to my list